THE EARLY MORNING CREW AT Q102
Mornings are tough for everybody, so let us brighten your day! Join the Early Morning Crew with Jim and Julie each weekday from 6-9 a.m. Our goal is to tackle in-depth, thought-provoking issues ... but really, we're not that smart, so we just shoot for some good laughs and a whole lot of fun! There’s the daily Impossible Question, topical discussions, your phone calls, Hollywood Lowdown, the Final Verdict, special guests, birthdays, and much more! It’s all designed to get your mornings started the right way! Listeners get news twice each hour and the latest weather developments from the Weather Channel. Join us Monday – Friday mornings PLUS the “Best of” show each Saturday morning from 6-9.
Connect with the Early Morning Crew
Did you know that the position in which you sleep at night -- whether it's all curled up in a fetal position or sprawled out across the bed -- reveals your personality? That's the word from Chris Idzikowski, director of the Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service.
- Barack Obama has picked his Final Four: Louisville, Florida, Arizona and Michigan State. He has Michigan State winning the title
- Sprite has launched a new flavor called Sprite 6 Mix by LeBron James. It has hints of lemon-lime, cherry and orange.
- 3.2 million Frozen DVD's and Blue-ray's have been sold since the film was released on last Tuesday
- Hangover star Ed Helms is going to speak at Cornell's Senior Convocation on May 24th
- NBC has renewed Chicago Fire and Chicago PD
- Gossip Cop claims contrary to tabloid reports, Keeping Up With the Kardashians is not being canceled
- 15 million people watched Dancing With the Stars on Monday. That's down 22% from last year's premiere
- Cameron Diaz recently lost her bikini top while swimming in the Caribbean. The paps snapped shots as she covered her chest with her hands and retrieved her top from the ocean
- The Yankees - Red Sox Spring Training game was delayed last week after bees swarmed the field
- Star Wars Episode VII will begin filming next month
- The new Ghostbusters movie will start shooting in early 2015
22 MOST EMBARRASSING THINGS IN THE WORLD
(collegehumor.com) People were asked what are the most embarrassing things in the world, and after almost 2 million votes, the results are in:
TEN COOLEST NEW CARS UNDER $25,000
New-car shoppers in the market for a cool and fun-to-drive car that won't put a hole in their pocket will be happy to know the expert editors at Kelley Blue Book have named their list of the "Ten Coolest New Cars Under $25,000" of 2014. Taking the top spot on the list for the second year in a row is the Scion FR-S. "The vehicles featured on the 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 of 2014 list were hand-selected for shoppers who are looking for their dream car, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it," said Jack R. Nerad, executive editorial director and executive market analyst for Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. "Many of us aren't in the position to run out and purchase a Porsche or Lamborghini, which is why we've crafted a list of affordable but fun cars."
Here are KBB.com's Ten Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 for 2014:
Ford Fiesta ST
Mini Cooper S
Honda Civic Si
Fiat 500 Abarth
Mazda MX-5 Miata
NINE MALE HABITS THAT ANNOY WOMEN
How about a reverse list, one for the ladies....
Did you know that the features of your feet reveal things about yourself? Dr. Nancy Sax says so and here's what she has to say:
If your second toe is larger than the others
You are dependable, conservative and you keep your emotions in check. You do well in the fields of medicine, banking and science. You're a good provider but don't expect any fireworks.
If you have a big third toe
Hot headed, unpredictable, and a temper that can go off at any time.
If you have a big baby toe
You're an eternal kid, always joyful and easy going.
If you have long toes
You are the thinkers of the world. Authors, philosophers and great world leaders have long toes.
If you have little toes
Timid yet not one to be backed against the wall. You can push it, but don't push it too far.
If you have wide feet
These are the hard workers of America with strong family values and ties to the church and community.
If you have narrow feet
Shy, quiet type who doesn't like to draw attention to themselves.
If you have webbed toes
You're a freak, not really. These people are the life of the party and make great salesman and entertainers.